S.H.E. DAY: LA
A ONE-DAY WELLNESS RETREAT FOR INSPIRED WOMEN | 9-30-2017
Join us for a groundbreaking one-day event designed to take your health to the next level the sustainable, healthy, ethical way!
There are a lot of amazing, new brands and trending tips for women's health. But what's a girl to do with it all? We're bringing it all together and making it simple! We promise! Let's dive in together, break it all down, and help you create an inspired action plan by the time you leave!
DATE AND TIME:
Saturday, September 30, 2017
9:00am to 5:00pm
(Registration/ Breakfast begins at 8:00am)
The York Manor
4908 York Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90042
CHECK OUT THE S/H/E DAY EXPERIENCE!
- Seven education sessions full of simple changes to create wellness and balance in your busy life, common mistakes to avoid, clean beauty, fashion that doesn't harm your health, and oh so much more.
- Shop the S.H.E. Marketplace and connect with incredible and unique companies in clean living and wellness! Follow us on social to discover the companies that are participating!
- Go home with an ridiculously awesome swag bag valued over $150!
- Find freedom in a relaxed, non-judgmental environment!
- Enjoy a breakfast and lunch of all the best organic foods.
- Join us for a uplifting yoga class (the kind of yoga everyone can do that leaves you feeling amazing!)
- Get your own essential oils and aromatherapy jewelry.
- Have fun trying organic, healthy treats, and a coffee and tea bar with all the fixin's for trying upgraded coffee lattes and matcha lattes. Yum!
- The whole day is like a giant hug for your body and soul!
- You could walk away with one our $1000+ product giveaways.
S/H/E Day is about celebrating all the healthy choices that are available to us every day
...and finding what works for YOU!
There is no guilt in where you've come from, just excitement about where you can go today!
WHAT IS IT?
- This is a one-day event designed to take your health to the next level the sustainable, healthy, ethical way! There are a lot of amazing, new brands and trending tips for women's health. But what's a girl to do with it all? We're bringing it all together and making it simple! We promise!
- Let's dive in together, break it all down, and help you create an inspired action plan by the time you leave!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who is thoughtful, non-judgmental, and curious about what works best for their unique body!
- Anyone looking to connect with a community of women passionate about S.H.E. living!
- Anyone committed to regaining or growing their health!
- Anyone who loves a good cup of coffee, a foamy matcha latte, or a great cup of tea!
- If you have a lot of questions about WHAT you should do next. This event is for you with 7 educational sessions with simple action steps!
- If you know you want to get further on your journey, but you'd love a nice ice-coffee-goodness shot of momentum, this is for you.
- If you'e currently restocking your home and closet with safer, healthier S.H.E. options, the swag bag is ah-ma-zing!
- Enhance you life - and the life of someone else because 20% of your ticket goes to fighting human trafficking.
WE ARE LISTENING TO EVERYONE BUT OUR OWN BODIES
What works for the girls in your social media feed, your best friend or even your mother won't necessarily work for you! We are all bioindividually different, and SHE Day is all about honoring and getting clear on those differences, inspiring you to figure out what works well for you and your body, and helping you feeling your best!
The York Manor, 4908 York Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90042
We are so excited to hold the event at the beautiful restored York Manor, easily accessible from Pasadena, Los Angeles, and the Valley. This 104-year-old restored building is the perfect, inspirational location to uplift your body & mind.
NOTE: This area has free street parking on Saturdays. Uber, Lyft, and ride shares are recommended (and more sustainable!) Join the private SHE Facebook Community: SHE Community to see if there's someone you can connect with to share a ride!
SHE DAY SCHEDULE
20% OF YOUR TICKETS go to fight HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We truly believe that we can all find freedom in our health journeys and the lives that we create. And intentionally finding companies that are giving back and creating freedom in the lives of others is a wonderful way to bring that full circle. We are launching pre-sales for SHE Day on July 30, 2017, International Human Trafficking Day, to cast a spotlight on one of the biggest offenses against freedom.
OUR THOUGHTFUL SPONSORS
This event simply wouldn't be possible without the support of our generous sponsors! These companies all produce amazing products, but they are also changing the world. Whether it is providing clean drinking water, fighting human trafficking or helping send children to school, they are doing good things to celebrate and we want to make sure you know them! By supporting our partners, you're helping make future SHE events possible - here is L.A. and maybe in your city!
WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
You guys, we can barely contain our excitement about this swag bag. [Insert heart eyes emoji!] It is full of our most favorite useful, beautiful, healthy products for containing a sustainable, healthy, ethical life! And it fights human trafficking.
ABOVE ROOTS AROMATHERAPY NECKLACE
(Proceeds supports survivors of human trafficking)
SAK SAUM ESSENTIAL OIL BAG
(Made by survivors of human trafficking)
PURPOSE JEWELRY BRACELET
(Made by survivors of human trafficking)
CREATED CO. COFFEE MUG
(Secret new SHE design to be announced soon!)
DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OIL SAMPLES
(Peppermint, Lemon, Lavender)
Nourish Facial Care Trial Pack
DEAN'S BEANS COFFEE
(Fair Trade, Organic Sustainable, Celebrates Women)
BUDGET-SAVING COUPONS, AND SO MANY MORE SURPRISES!
Interested in partnering with S.H.E. Day?
For information about our sponsorship levels and to discuss how your brand could align with S.H.E. Day, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE EVENT?
We are going to try to have EVERYTHING covered for you! But here's a few things you do need to bring: a water bottle to fill up with the pure, filtered water we will have available at the event. Bring your yoga mat (and if you don't have one or forget yours, no worries. Yoga mats will be available for purchase at the event).
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO THE EVENT?
You can wear whatever will make you the most comfortable! However, we will be doing a yoga class to close the day, and a few stretching sessions throughout the day, so we highly recommend taking the pressure off finding the perfect outfit and instead pick your comfiest, most moveable yoga or workout clothes. Need suggestions for yoga clothes? We love Sudara's new yoga collection, Athleta's new fair trade options, and the cozy new bamboo leggings from Thought Clothing's collection!
I'VE NEVER DONE YOGA. CAN I DO THE YOGA CLASS?
You won't find a better class to start your yoga journey on! This yoga flow, designed by Heather Young, a 500HR Expert Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance. This yoga isn't about "beginner" or "advanced." It's about getting comfortable in your body and keeping it young and strong - and that's for everyone.
I HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
All food provided will have options to accommodate the following allergies:
- Low Oxalate
- Low Histamine
If you have extensive food allergies, email Jennifer@shechangeseverything.com to see if we can accommodate you! As people who have lived with extensive food allergies, a) we know they are real b) we know what it feels like to go somewhere and not be able to eat anything, and c) we're passionate about helping everyone feel included and getting you all fed with healthy goodness!!