LAUNCHING APRIL 21, 2017
All the green is a visual cue for a change in momentum and the possibility of growth. It’s no wonder that culturally green is the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, and it is associated with growth, freshness, safety, fertility, and the environment.
Ok, is it just us, or do those all sound related to sustainable, healthy, ethical (SHE) living?! No wonder we are energized by spring over here. We’re ready to throw open the windows, and engage in the centuries old ritual of “spring cleaning.” Around the globe cultures use spring as a marker to clean out the old and press into the new!
So what if this year instead of just cleaning our houses, we took a deeper look at our health and what we’re bringing into our homes as well?
This handbook, which we are so excited to share, is full of simple ways to clean out chemicals and bring new, healthy products into your lives.
CLEAN UP YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE
- Your First Beauty Swap
- Not All Oils Are Created Equal
- Synthetic versus 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Getting Started With Essential Oils
- Why Charcoal is Your New BFF
- Our Charcoal Favs
- Activated Charcoal For Your Insides
- The ‘Secret’ to Clean Deodorant
- Conventional Deodorant Ingredients to Avoid
- 3 Reasons to “Screen” Your Sunscreen!
CLEAN UP YOUR FOOD
- Why You Should Opt for Organic
- Awesome Morning Smoothies
- “Berry” Delicious Smoothie
- Tastes-Like-A-Tropical-Island Smoothie
- Creamy Banana Almond Smoothie
- The Everyday Detox: Simple Supporters So You're Always Effortlessly Cleansing
- What Food and Fashion Have in Common
CLEAN UP YOUR MOVEMENT
- Why Movement Matters So Much
- The Right Yoga Mat
- A Super Easy, Daily Wellness Yoga Flow
CLEAN UP YOUR CLOSET
- 5 Ways to Turn Your Closet Green - SPONSORED BY JOYN INDIA
We are so excited to thoughtfully partner with JOYN INDIA, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. JOYN is a socially-conscious fashion brand producing women’s handbags that are 100-percent handmade. JOYN is all about empowerment, scaling its manufacturing by identifying and cultivating local entrepreneurs, supporting them in starting or growing their own businesses of spinning, weaving, block printing or stitching, so they can help their own communities rise out of poverty.
- The History of Fair Trade Apparel
- Purchases with a Purpose! - SPONSORED BY PURPOSE JEWELRY
PURPOSE Jewelry is actually a brand under a non-profit, International Sanctuary (iSanctuary). All the iSanctuary program participants are survivors of sex trafficking. PURPOSE Jewelry was launched to help them get back on their feet and give them immediate employment. They are able to see themselves as worthy, dignified and full of purpose! Check out the beautiful Spring collection and let us know what you love!
Read our spotlight on Purpose Jewelry and how we met them here (Psst! It’s not how you think!
CLEAN UP YOUR LAUNDRY
And so much more. Grab this handbook full of thoughtful, SIMPLE swaps and changes you can make for a greener spring!